July 2019 Partner of the Month
The Littleton Food Co-op is thrilled to announce that The Boys & Girls Club of the North Country is our July 2019 Partner of the Month!
The Boys & Girls Club of the North Country’s mission is to provide a fun, safe, positive place for all the children of the North Country. The BGCNC continues to be a valuable community resource. The organization has compassionate, professional, and well-trained staff who put on consistent and fulfilling programming for kids. Their offerings can range from tutoring time to skiing field trips to produce a well rounded and dynamic set of activities. In addition, the Club has hosted Toys for Tots Days and special Military Family Days. The organization is supported by volunteers and continues to offer scholarships so no child is denied participation.
About our Partner of the Month Program
Through our Partner of the Month Program, the Littleton Food Co-op sponsors a different local non-profit each month of the year. Partners are chosen by people like you — we host an annual Partner of the Month Fair in which Co-op shoppers and member-owners vote for their favorites. We help to raise funds a number of ways:
- Donation collection boxes with partner branding are placed at each register operating in the store.
- Every Friday Evening, $1 from every Pizza sold is donated to the Partner of the Month
- The Partner of the Month may, should they choose, decorate the bulletin board in our entrance foyer.
- The Partner of the Month may, should they choose, to set up a Meet the Partner Night on a Friday night during their month.
- NEW! Pennies for Partners: Customers paying with a credit or debit card may round up their purchases and the balance goes directly to the partner of the month.
If you’re interested in finding out more about our program or would like to become a Partner, please e-mail email@example.com