January 2019 Partner of the Month
Our January 2019 Partner of the Month is the Healthy Food Access Program. Your donations will be added to the Membership Scholarship fund which provides 1x$25 share for households who’s financial situation makes acquiring membership an exceptional challenge. Learn more about Healthy Food Access.
About our Partner of the Month Program
Through our Partner of the Month Program, the Littleton Food Co-op sponsors a different local non-profit each month of the year. Partners are chosen by people like you — we host an annual Partner of the Month Fair in which Co-op shoppers and member-owners vote for their favorites. We help to raise funds a number of ways:
- Donation collection boxes with partner branding are placed at each register operating in the store.
- Every Friday Evening, $1 from every Pizza sold is donated to the Partner of the Month
- The Partner of the Month may, should they choose, decorate the bulletin board in our entrance foyer.
- The Partner of the Month may, should they choose, to set up a Meet the Partner Night on a Friday night during their month.
- NEW! Pennies for Partners: Customers paying with a credit or debit card may round up their purchases and the balance goes directly to the partner of the month.
If you’re interested in finding out more about our program or would like to become a Partner, please e-mail email@example.com