April 2018 Partner of the Month:
The Littleton Food Co-op is pleased to announce Support Center at Burch House as our April Partner of the Month!
Tri-County CAP’s Support Center at Burch House is a volunteer-supported specialized service program that provides support and emergency shelter to victims and survivors of Domestic and Sexual Assault Violence and Stalking in 19 towns in northern Grafton County, NH.
Services available at the shelter:
- Emergency food and personal needs assistance
- Case management and assistance accessing public benefits and services
- Education and information on domestic and sexual violence
- Supportive counseling services and life skills development
- Court, medical and criminal justice advocacy
Learn more about the Support Center at Burch House and the Tri-County Community Action Program Here.
About our Partner of the Month Program
Through our Partner of the Month Program, the Littleton Food Co-op sponsors a different local non-profit each month of the year. We help to raise funds a number of ways:
- Donation collection boxes with partner branding are placed at each register operating in the store.
- Every Friday Evening, $1 from every Pizza sold is donated to the Partner of the Month
- The Partner of the Month may, should they choose, decorate the bulletin board in our entrance foyer.
- The Partner of the Month may, should they choose, to set up a Meet the Partner Night on a Friday night during their month.
- NEW! Pennies for Partners: Customers paying with a credit or debit card may round up their purchases and the balance goes directly to the partner of the month.
If you’re interested in finding out more about our program or would like to become a Partner, please e-mail email@example.com