When you become a Member of the Littleton Food Co-op, you also become an owner of the store. Our Member-Owners help the Co-op support numerous local food growers and producers and work with other area non-profits to develop a healthy community. Co-op Members also control the store through participating in our annual meeting and election of the Co-op Board of Directors.
Co-op Member Discounts
- Senior Member-owners SAVE 10% on monthly Senior Member Discount Days. Click HERE for a list of our 2017 Senior Discount Days.
- Member-owners are eligible for Co-op Insurance discounts.
- Member-owners are eligible for a patronage rebate.
- Member-owners SAVE an average of 15% on full cases.
- Member-owners SAVE 10% off on Super Sundays offered six times a year.
- Member-owners SAVE 10% on their birthdays!
- Member-owners SAVE 10% four times a year during Member Appreciation Weekends!
How to Become A Member
Stop by the service desk at our store today to become a member! You can also download our Membership Application and mail it in with your payment (we’ll send you a receipt).
*Our membership is a one time payment of $100. You can pay in four $25 installments or all at once. Members with four or more shares are eligible to vote in our annual Board election & on by-law changes.
Littleton Consumer Cooperative Society, Inc.
Attn: Membership/Finance Dept.
43 Bethlehem Road
Littleton, NH 03561
Please e-mail Member Services at email@example.com if you have any changes to your contact information.
The Neighboring Food Co-op Association (NFCA) is a co-operative federation bringing together 35 food co-ops and start-up initiatives throughout New England that are working together toward a shared vision of a thriving co-operative economy, rooted in a healthy, just and sustainable regional food system and a vibrant community of co-operative enterprise. Our Co-op is a proud member of NFCA and in light of recent occurrences of political, social, and economic division, the NFCA Board of Directors released the following statement to clarify our collective position on these events: NFCA Statement