When you become a Member of the Littleton Food Co-op, you also become an owner of the store. Our Member-Owners help the Co-op support numerous local food growers and producers and work with other area non-profits to develop a healthy community. Co-op Members also control the store through participating in our annual meeting and election of the Co-op Board of Directors.
Co-op Member Discounts
- Senior Member-owners SAVE 10% on monthly Senior Member Discount Days. Click HERE for a list of our 2016 Senior Discount Days.
- Member-owners are eligible for Co-op Insurance discounts.
- Member-owners are eligible for a patronage rebate.
- Member-owners SAVE an average of 15% on full cases.
- Member-owners SAVE 10% off on Super Sundays offered six times a year.
- Member-owners SAVE 10% on their birthdays!
- Member-owners SAVE 10% four times a year during Member Appreciation Weekends!
How to Become A Member
Stop by the service desk at our store today to become a member! You can also download our Membership Application and mail it in with your payment (we’ll send you a receipt).
Littleton Consumer Cooperative Society, Inc.
Attn: Membership/Finance Dept.
43 Bethlehem Road
Littleton, NH 03561
Please e-mail Member Services at email@example.com if you have any changes to your contact information.