Become a 2021 Partner!
The deadline to apply for our 2021 Partner of the Month Program was August 1, 2020, and applications are now closed. If you’re interested in finding out more about our program or would like to become a Partner, please e-mail Becky Colpitts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before applying, please be aware of the following:
- Organizations must be locally focused, socially and environmentally responsible, non-political, and secular.
- Partners must be a local 501(c)(3) non-profit, or under the umbrella of an established 501(c)(3) organization in the area.
- Organizations may not be a Partner of the Month for more than 2 consecutive years, but are welcome to apply again after that.
- Applicants must complete an online application by August 1, 2020.
- Because of Covid-19, all promotion and voting will be held online this year. We are asking each applicant to include a short video, promotional materials, and or links. These will be shared on our website and social media to help Members learn about your organization.
- August 1: Due date for Applications from potential Partners.
- August 1-18: Virtual Partner of the Month Fair – potential Partners will be promoted online and in our store.
- August 18-25: Members vote online for 2021 Partners
- August 26: 2021 Partners will be announced.